Baked Egg Salad Recipe
Preserve the nutritional value of eggs by baking them. This baked egg salad recipe would guide you on just that.
- 12 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of mustard powder
- 4 tablespoons of diced Pimentos
- 50 grams of chopped celery
- 65 grams of chopped green pepper
- 125 ml of mayonnaise
- A pinch of black pepper powder
- Some lettuce leaves, olives and radishes (to serve)
pour the beaten eggs into a greased tin measuring 12x10x2 ½ inches and
placed inside a larger roasting pan. Then fill about half the side of
the tin with boiling water. Bake it at 325° or until the beaten
eggs turn firm.
- Next, let it cool after which dice the eggs.
Now take a large bowl and combine the remaining ingredients and the
diced eggs in it. Let it chill this about an hour at least. Now scoop
out some of this mixture and place it onto a lettuce leaf. Use 2 ripe
olives, 1 green one and a few radish slices for garnishing.
Copyright© 2008-2014 InfoJug.com | Copyright© 2008-2014 Opulent Technology Solutions®