One of the best DVD Creators for Mac - uSeesoft DVD Creator, is the expert that converts and burns video formats like 3GP/3GPP, 3G2/3GP2, MJPEG, AVI, DivX, Xvid, MPG, MPEG(MPEG-1/2), DAT, FLV, MKV(Matroska), QuickTime(MOV,QT), MP4, M4V, WMV, ASF, MPEG-4 AVC, DVR-MS, H.263, H.264, X.264 to DVD compatible format.
The step-by-step guide of this section will show you how to convert and burn MKV to DVD, MOV to DVD, FLV to DVD, AVI to DVD, DivX to DVD, etc.
Step 1: Download and install uSeesoft DVD Creator for Mac.
You can now insert DVD disc like DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD+RW or DVD-RW into your DVD optical drive.
Step 2: Run uSeesoft DVD Creator for Mac and add video files into it.
There are two ways to add video files: You can either click "Import" button to add video files or drag your source video into the DVD creator.
Step 3: Burn video to DVD directly.
- If you just want to make a simple DVD disc and burn to DVD directly, you just need to drag your video files into "Title" tag and then click "Burn" tag.
- Choose the target file and folder which you want to burn to and click "Start" button to start the dvd burning process for your videos.
Step 4: Create your own DVD menu.
After you've set up titles, you need to select "Enable DVD Menu" in "Menu" tag if you want to create your own DVD menu.
- Choose Themes - uSeesoft DVD Creator for Mac provides several themes for you to make your DVD menu. You can choose the favorite one to make your menu.
- Choose Background Images - There are several preset background images in uSeesoft DVD Creator for Mac for you to select from. Of course, you can add your own images into the DVD Creator with "Import Background Image(s)" button to make your DVD menu more customized.
- Change Frames - In order to make your menu more pretty, you can select from the frames preset in uSeesoft DVD Creator for Mac.
- Modify Menu Button Considering of your request - uSeesoft DVD Creator for Mac presets some lovely buttons for DVD menu to help you make your menu nicer.
- Add Background Music - You can add your favorite songs to your DVD menu according to the movies you add into DVD and make it more personal.
- Other Editing - Beside all above, you can add text, change font, add the frames in your menu, etc.
Step 5: Preview your video slideshow of DVD.
You can preview what your DVD menu looks like by clicking "Preview" tag. There you can check whether you are satisfied with the DVD menu.
Step 6: Start Burning DVD.
After all are set and done, you can start burning your DVD. Click "Burn" tag and you will see the burning interface. There you can edit your DVD label, select NTSC/PAL, select aspect ratio between 16:9 and 4:3, choose the type you want to burn to among DVD Disc, DVD files and DVD folder.
uSeesoft DVD Creator