Fun Questions to Ask
Have you met a new friend or a date and do you find conversation with this new person awkward? Do you wish there was some way you could get to know this person better? Read on to know some fun questions to ask your friend or date.
When you are meeting someone and you don’t really know that person conversation can get awkward. Knowing your friend or date can make the meeting a new learning experience and the way to go about it would be to ask some fun and interesting questions to put your partner, friend or date at ease. These questions not only act as an ice breaker but can also help you in knowing the other person better. And if you are starting out on a new relationship it can be such a lot of fun to know the other person through these interesting questions rather than having a serious conversation which can end up being a complete drag. Also this game might just bring you and your partner or friend even closer.
Fun Questions to Ask to a Partner or Friend
- If you were granted three wishes from an angel or genie what would you want?
- If you could meet any celebrity or other personality in the world, who would it be and why?
- Who is your favourite super hero?
- If you were an animal then what would you be?
- When you were growing up what did you want to become in life?
- Which is your favourite song that you would sing at a karaoke bar?
- Which is the trait you love the most and least about yourself?
- Which is your favourite cartoon character?
- Which character in a book best describes who you are?
- What is favorite fantasy?
- Which is your colour that best describes you or stands for your personality?
- Which is the one romance depicted in the movies that you would want to experience in your life?
- Which is the celebrity or actor you would want to date?
- What is the one thing that you have done in your life that you would want to undo?
- Do you have many friends?
- Describe yourself in a single sentence?
- What are the flowers that you believe describe your personality and how?
- If you could cook for me what would it be?
- If you were any particular geometric shape what would it be?
- Which song best fits your image and why?
- Do you have a tattoo, where is it located and what does it stand for?
- Who are your favourite author and your favourite book?
- Do you believe in the afterlife?
- Do you believe in soul mates?
- If God were a woman what would be the one thing she would change about the world?
- If you were to be reborn who would you want to be born as?
- What is the thing you most like and dislike about me?
- What would you do if your partner cheated on you?
- Do you believe human beings are monogamous by nature?
- What is the one thing that you would want your children to learn about life?
- If you could travel back in time and meet yourself as a 10 year old kid what advice would you want to give him/her?
- What would you like to change about the world?
- If you were an activist what would want to protest against?
- If you could be the Prime Minister of your country for a day what would you do?
- What is the craziest thing you have done for your partner?
- If you could be any mystic or a holy or religious man who would it be and why?
Some other fun questions to ask:
- Do children enjoy their infancy as much as adults may enjoy adultery?
- How in the world is it possible to have a civil war?
- If a black box in not damaged in case of an aircraft crash then why isn’t the entire aircraft made of that material?
- If a man evolved from apes and monkeys then why do we still have those monkeys around?
- If astrologers can predict the future why aren’t they millionaires by now?
- Irrespective of whether you are talking to a friend or are on a date, avoid asking too personal or intrusive questions far too soon in the meeting or the relationship since this won’t be appreciated by the other person.